Where am I headed this year?
- 50 Books. I’m not going to break it into categories this year… I would like to read 50 books.
- 3 Machine Quilts… I’m sure there will be some babies this year that will need one.
- 1/2 of a Hand Quilt… I’m working on another hexagon quilt. The last took me 4 years. I would like to do this one in 2.
- Repair the last of Great Grandma Laney’s quilts.
- Finish editing 2013 Nanowrimo Book
- Finish editing Papa’s book
- 6 New Recipes
- Replace Fence
- Remodel Yard
- Finish Laundry Room
- Review 10 children’s products
- Review 10 non-children specific products
- Review 10 books
- Remodel Closet
- Return to couponing
- Meal Plan for 3 meals a week
- Relocate Sewing area to FROG… because it’s safer for Little Wonderful and my sewing machine
- Figure out how to display quilts
- Attend a comic-con
- Attend quilt show
- Go to the Children’s museum
- Visit Botanical Garden 6 times
- Visit Zoo 6 times
- See 3 movies
- Date night?
- Re-organize pantry… it doesn’t make any sense now that it is mostly filled with the things removed from all of my bottom cabinets… I miss bottom cabinets.
- Replace pull knobs on cabinets so I can use child locks and get my bottom cabinets back? Hmmm?
- Photo-a-day… because it turned out to be an awesome project this year…
- Blog swap 2X
What are you planning for this years goals?