Grocery shopping? I’m game! Here’s how I did this week:
Please note that we have switched to using the Harris Teeter Express Lane as I can no longer drive or shop. Now what we are getting is exactly what is ordered unless they are out of stock.
What was in the bags?
- Canned Pineapple Chunks (10)
- Canned Sliced Peaches (2)
- Unsweetened Apple Sauce (2)
- Canned Pear Slices (4)
- Bryer’s Ice Cream
- Fuji Apples (6)
What was thrown out this week:
- Twinkies found in the freezer… from before we moved in here… it was their time…
Anything from the garden?
- Nothing… garden is done for this year
How much did I save this week?
$15.60… or 34.66% this week. We did not do as good this week, but we were mainly buying non-perishable items for stocking up.
What did you throw out this week?