1. 6 Dinner Parties/Game Nights: 4/6 – We are planning on having a cookout/game night on Saturday. If you’re in the area (or planning on being in the area)… shoot me an email.
2. 12 Non-Fiction Books: 2/12 – almost finished a book
3. 12 Fiction Books: 7/12 – I know it jumped up a notch there. I finished Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix (I know… I’m a bit behind), The Selection (which is pretty much the Hunger Games meets the Bachelor and then watered down), and a coming of age story named Eloide & Heloise by my good friend Cecilee Linke.
4. 12 Recipes: 5/12 – I made a cheese dip that I will reuse as a mac and cheese sauce as it didn’t work out well as a dip, but tastes just like CiCi’s pizza’s mac and cheese sauce… interesting. There was also fajita jerky and crock-pot applesauce.
5. 6 Quilts: 0/6
6. 12 Teas: 8/12
7. Loose 30 LBS with food diary: 158… never plan a weigh-in right after eating at a Mexican restaurant. I’m so filled with salt right now I can’t get my ring off.
8. 6 Movies: 2/6
9. 12 Date Nights: 1/12
10. 3 New Wines: 3/3
11. 365 Day Photo Project: 21/365 This project is gone.
12. Debt: 100% on new goal
13. 2 Out of State Vacations: 0/2
14. Remodel Yard: Ripped out one bed of daffodils and have some serious plans for tomorrow
15. Remove Wallpaper From 3 Rooms: Not yet
16. 4 Weekend Getaways: 2/4
17. Complete 24 Pintrest Projects: 3/24… Vitamix Cheese Dip somehow made it on Pintrest. I also own a vitamix and I had cheese… didn’t work… it’s going to go into mac and cheese
18. Meal Plan: 17/52 weeks. I didn’t really make it this week, but we also only ate out 2X (both planned) and did no grocery shopping.
19. 12 Pinterest Recipes: 2/12
20. Cards for 2 holidays: 1/2
21. Switch Banks: I still really need to do this.
22. Ride 35 Miles a week on bike: None this week.
23. 100 Sit ups Challenge: Let’s be honest… this isn’t going to happen. 100 sit ups… no big deal for me. 24. 100 Push-ups Challenge: I always forget I have the app. I’m just working on building up to 100 at this point
26. 6 Craft Nights: 0/6… Tick Tock! Where did you go?
27. Finish Papa’s Book: Up to chapter 7!
What are your goals this year?