Let’s see how well I did with this week …
1. Loose some weight: Not speaking to the scale.
2. Exercise: Total Biked: 206 miles… must clean area around it when I get back from out of town.
3. Eat more whole foods: really hard while traveling
4. Pay off some debt: 74.40%
5. Finish 6 quilts: on hold… trying to find thread… must go to craft store
6. Host 4 dinner parties: 5/4
7. Try 12 new recipes: 6/12
8. Read 12 non-fiction books: 8/12
9. Write at least 100 words a day on my maybe novel… that would be at least 36,500 by the end of the year: 8.24% to 36,500 words… I have not wanted on this at all something about not being inspired… maybe it is writers block
10. Go to Ireland… again: England… Amsterdam… and Paris instead… on trip currently…
11. Try 12 new wines: 8/12
12. Learn some basic phrases in German: whose bright idea was this?
13. Go to Saint Augustine or New York City: maybe next year
14. Switch banks: not yet
15. Participate in 6 WDC review raids: 2/6
16. Find a new place to live and move: Complete
17. Attend couples cooking class: not yet
18. Join a meet-up group: Already complete
19. See 6 movies in movie theaters: 3/6
20. Visit 3 new wineries: 2/3
21. Get rid of 100 things: about 75% there
22. Make cleaning schedule and stick to it: making a new one
23. Yoga!: starting to get back into basic stretches
24. Stay on budget: yeah… about that…
25. Take vitamins on regular basis: 5/7 days
26. Date night out at least once a month preferably somewhere new: 7/12
10 more weeks to go.