Every now and then I like to see how people found my site through search engines. Sometimes I am a little confused and I do not think all of you found what you were looking for.
- “How to run away with the carnival” – I think it is like a real job now and you must apply
- “Restaurant Emme in Las Vegas” – I could not find one… it may not exist
- “Stop sign font” – it should be Helvetica
- “Need to know where you are going to get there” – not sure I understand… Friday maybe
- “Milk Chocolate Desk” – yum, but not very practical
- “100 foors” – Think you mean 100 Floors
- “Monks blend k cup” – Monks blend and other Art of Tea teas do not come in k-cups… you will have to use a My-k-cup or equivalent
- “In escrow want to married” – I’m happy for you?
- “Gross looking spinach” – why would you want that?
- “Box 6” – Pandora’s box… leave it alone
- “42 days till I get married” – YAY!
I hope that helped ya’ll find what you were looking for.