3 years seems like a long time when you first think of it.
Then you go back and think of what has happened in the last 3 years.
Time has flown.
So what now?
That is why I sent off the first post this morning… Where do you hope to be in 3 years? Ask yourself and think for awhile.
What I would like to see:
- At least 50% of our mortgage paid off
- A pair of little feet of our own
- A completed garden in the back (complete with composter and rain barrel)
- New car for Mr. Wonderful
- At least 2 out-of-country trips
Now where will we actually be? I am not a psychic and I do not even attempt at it. Who knows what projects we will have next week/month/year? Who knows what will pop up over time?
All I know… this is a really hard question to answer.