Terri over at Terri’s Kitchen nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger’s Award. Then my site was bombarded with new views… how fabulous! Thank you, Terri!
The Sunshine Blog Award is a price awarded to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” As an award winner, there are a few rules to follow:
- Link the award to the person(s) who gave it to you.
- Answer the questions that come with it.
- Pass it along to 10 people and let them know they have received it.
The Questions and answers:
- Favorite Number: 3 (and all multiples of 3)
- Favorite nonalcoholic drink: vanilla italian soda
- Facebook or Twitter: I do not do either enough to vote
- My passion: crafting and cooking
- Favorite pattern: granny squares
- Favorite Day of the Week: Saturday
- Favorite Flower: Hibiscus
My nomination for The Sunshine Awards are (no order here):
- Rachael’s Table: Rachael is about eating local and I love the humor added into her posts.
- The Official Page of Florian Boyce: Flobo has been a friend for years. His posts inspire me to try to expand my writing horizons.
- Foodimentary: JB’s posts tell you the history behind the food. Love it!
- The Curvy Spine: Inspiration in every post.
- Texana’s Kitchen: The pictures alone make me drool.
- Home Ec 101: Heather’s posts often fill me in on things I have been doing wrong for years.
- Year of Healthier Living: Follows a family daily on their journey to be healthier.
- Spain Daily: Jane’s photos are so beautiful!
- Stop Staring and Start Sewing!: Jona’s posts get my craft engine moving again whenever it stalls.
- I Heart Linen: Me too! That’s why I’ve been reading her posts for forever! Her posts are colorful enough to add brightness to any gloomy day.
Go check out some of those blogs and keep on dropping in!