Let’s see how well I did with this week …
1. Loose some weight: 155.5… slowly but surely.
2. Exercise: Total Biked: 206 miles
3. Eat more whole foods: We actually cooked most meals this week… win
4. Pay off some debt: 6.71% to new goal
5. Finish 6 quilts: about Almost done on top of hexagon quilt and pixie quilt
6. Host 4 dinner parties: 3/4
7. Try 12 new recipes: 6/12
8. Read 12 non-fiction books: 6/12
9. Write at least 100 words a day on my maybe novel… that would be at least 36,500 by the end of the year: Is this REALLY ever going to happen?
10. Go to Ireland… again: are we planning on this?
11. Try 12 new wines: 7/12
12. Learn some basic phrases in German: Is this REALLY ever going to happen
13. Go to Saint Augustine or New York City: not yet
14. Switch banks: not yet
15. Participate in 6 WDC review raids: 2/6
16. Find a new place to live and move: Counting down till closing
17. Attend couples cooking class: not yet
18. Join a meet-up group: Done… but I never participate as they always schedule events while I am working or seriously too far away to drive back at night… this will not be a goal for next year.
19. See 6 movies in movie theaters: 3/6
20. Visit 3 new wineries: 1/3
21. Get rid of 100 things: Working on it as I pack
22. Make cleaning schedule and stick to it: Moving… there is no schedule right now
23. Yoga!: still building up to the basic stretches
24. Stay on budget: not too bad this week
25. Take vitamins on regular basis: fail…
26. Date night out at least once a month preferably somewhere new: 6/12
30 more weeks to go.
How are your goals going?