Let’s see how well I did with this week …
1. Loose some weight: 155.5… same as last week
2. Exercise: Total Biked: 206 miles… the bike is surrounded by boxes… don’t expect much change until July
3. Eat more whole foods: total fail this week… mostly take out.
4. Pay off some debt: 10.22% to new goal
5. Finish 6 quilts: Working on quilting the sandwich of the pixie quilt… already packed the binding though… in one of those many boxes… it will be finished in July or August.
6. Host 4 dinner parties: 3/4… #4 will be tonight
7. Try 12 new recipes: 6/12
8. Read 12 non-fiction books: 6/12
9. Write at least 100 words a day on my maybe novel… that would be at least 36,500 by the end of the year: 8.24% to 36,500 words… I have not wanted on this at all something about not being inspired… maybe it is writers block
10. Go to Ireland… again: are we planning on this?
11. Try 12 new wines: 6/12… tell you about it soon.
12. Learn some basic phrases in German: too busy this week… I really need to work on this
13. Go to Saint Augustine or New York City: not yet
14. Switch banks: not yet
15. Participate in 6 WDC review raids: 2/6
16. Find a new place to live and move: Counting Down
17. Attend couples cooking class: not yet
18. Join a meet-up group: Already complete
19. See 6 movies in movie theaters: 3/6
20. Visit 3 new wineries: 1/3
21. Get rid of 100 things: Working on it while packing
22. Make cleaning schedule and stick to it: Might be best to wait until we move
23. Yoga!: Getting back into stretchy mode
24. Stay on budget: not too bad this week… too tired to spend anything
25. Take vitamins on regular basis: fail…
26. Date night out at least once a month preferably somewhere new: 6/12
29 more weeks to go.