Let’s see how well I did with this week …
1. Loose some weight: Back down to my starting weight 155!
2. Exercise: Total Biked: 206
3. Eat more whole foods: We ate out most nights this week. It was super busy. Though I have been eating salads for lunch now most days.
4. Pay off some debt: 89.57%
5. Finish 6 quilts: worked on the hexagon one a few days this week
6. Host 4 dinner parties: 3/4
7. Try 12 new recipes: 6/12
8. Read 12 non-fiction books: 4/12
9. Write at least 100 words a day on my maybe novel… that would be at least 36,500 by the end of the year: 8.24% to 36,500 words… I have not wanted on this at all something about not being inspired… maybe it is writers block
10. Go to Ireland… again: are we planning on this?
11. Try 12 new wines: 6/12
12. Learn some basic phrases in German: too busy this week… I really need to work on this
13. Go to Saint Augustine or New York City: not yet
14. Switch banks: not yet
15. Participate in 6 WDC review raids: 2/6
16. Find a new place to live and move: looking
17. Attend couples cooking class: not yet
18. Join a meet-up group: Already complete
19. See 6 movies in movie theaters: 2/6
20. Visit 3 new wineries: not yet
21. Get rid of 100 things: I have thrown out quite a bit and given away about 35% of my goal
22. Make cleaning schedule and stick to it: working on it… I don’t think it is a schedule until I follow it for a few weeks
23. Yoga!: not really with all of the pain in my hand
24. Stay on budget: not too bad this week
25. Take vitamins on regular basis: started taking them at work in the morning… I am remembering now!
26. Date night out at least once a month preferably somewhere new: 6/12
36 more weeks to go.