I was going to thoroughly explore various Valentines Day arts and crafts… and watch the super bowl. You would have been informed on the results of both.
Instead I came down with this nasty bug that has been going around. I also still have a crazy amount of pain in my writing hand so most crafts are out the window.
What I did do this weekend…
- Ice cream for lunch
- Grocery Shopping
- Leftovers for dinner with fresh homemade bread
- Finished a puzzle
- Got up and went back to bed with a powerful migraine
- Went to breakfast at Pop’s just in case it was hunger that was causing my migraine
- Watched Deadliest Catch on Netflix while sorting fabric squares
- Had Mr. Wonderful make fajitas… I just couldn’t do it
- Watched the first half of the super-bowl and the Madonna half time show (can you believe she is 53!?!)
- Went to sleep in a freezing cold ball piled with blankets
And now… it should be known that I have the “bug” that was going around the office and I have no idea who won the super bowl… but I do know who won the office pool… interesting…