Let’s see how well I did with week …
1. Loose some weight: Well I had manaaged to gain 3 LBS in Las Vegas, but I am backdown to the orignal 150
2. Exercise: 73.6 miles biked total
3. Eat more whole foods: Mr. Wonderful was sick this week, but we only ate out once, and the rest of the food had 10 ingredients or less
4. Pay off some debt: 60.13%, will readjust when paid off goal
5. Finish 6 quilts: Worked on my hexagon quilt while traveling.
6. Host 4 dinner parties: 25%
7. Try 12 new recipes: 1/12
8. Read 12 non-fiction books: 1/12
9. Write at least 100 words a day on my maybe novel… that would be at least 36,500 by the end of the year: 8.08% to 36,500 words no internet so I cannot really work on it
10. Go to Ireland… again: no date set
11. Try 12 new wines: 2/12
12. Learn some basic phrases in German: too busy this week
13. Go to Saint Augustine or New York City: not yet
14. Switch banks: not yet
15. Participate in 6 WDC review raids: 1/6
16. Find a new place to live and move: not yet
17. Attend couples cooking class: not yet
18. Join a meet-up group: yes!
19. See 6 movies in movie theaters: none this week
20. Visit 3 new wineries: not yet
21. Get rid of 100 things: getting rid of leggings that do not fit
22. Make cleaning schedule and stick to it: not yet
23. Yoga!: not really with all of the pain in my hand
24. Stay on budget: not too bad this week
25. Take vitamins on regular basis: sort of yay!
26. Date night out at least once a month preferably somewhere new: yes… sort of…
47 more weeks to go.